Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Panic! At the Disco



What's up? Back with one of the bands that I heard at the Nintendo Fusion Tour, Panic! At the Disco. I thought that they were pretty good when I saw them there, but ever since the concert I can't stop listening to their CD, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. Their music is much, much different than the normal music that I listen to. Their musical style would best be described as dance punk emo... yea, that's a lot of genres packed into one band, but once you listen to them you'll see what it is that I'm talking about. They have a slightly European sound to them also.
Either way, their songs have a ton of energy and definitely put you in a good mood once you start listening to them.

I tried to get some information on the band from the internet, but they are so new that they didn't even have a bio on their website which I thought was crazy. I did find out that they are from the suburbs of Las Vegas, although when I first saw them I would have sworn they were from England. They recorded their first album, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, in College Park, MD. They are now a very popular band on the indie music scene and have a large underground following. They are definitely more popular with a younger crowd, but I still think they are really good. Definitely download some songs by them and give them a chance. See ya next week.

Songs:

- Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
- The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage
- London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines
- Time to Dance


^^^^ (I know the names are pretty long, huh?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home