Thursday, September 08, 2005

Welcome to The Music Scene, a place where you can come and talk about any music that is out there, especially new music. There are constantly new bands coming out that I am unaware of and I am always looking to listen to something new so let me know if there's a band you're listening to that's good. The type of music I like varies from rock, alternative, rap and some techno. I play guitar so I definitely enjoy learning how to play the songs I listen to. I feel like I can appreciate the song even more, knowing that I can play along with it if I want to. In terms of specific bands I like, lately I've been listening to a lot of 311, Fall Out Boy, Funeral For a Friend, and of course, 80's rock. I'm sure most of you have heard of 311, and maybe Fall Out Boy. Funeral For a Friend is a band I stumbled across on a website called, ShoutWeb.com. This is a great site to go if you are looking for some new alternative music. I'll post info about any new bands I come across or any cool sites where you can listen to new music. I hope all of you find a new band to listen to by visiting my site, so keep an open mind and check out some of the bands people listen to. Thanks for checking out my site.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job!

anu

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home